Quality Cheese Products in El Paso
Our name is Quintero’s Meat Company, but that doesn’t mean we don’t know a thing or two about cheese. In addition to our meat and specialty food products, we also prepare and sell a variety of cheese products. Just like peanut butter and jelly, meat and cheese go hand in hand, so why not purchase one of our tasty cheeses the next time you buy some meat?
Our Cheese Products
Like we said, we know a thing or two about cheese, or should we say multiple kinds of cheeses. We sell a variety of cheese products, including:
- White cheddar
- Asadero cheese
- American cheese slice
- Muenster cheese
- Yellow and white colby jack
- A variety of imitation cheeses
Which Cheese Goes With What?
If you are cheese connoisseurs like ourselves, you know that each one has its own unique taste, and while some cheeses go well with pork and beef, others go better with turkey and chicken. That being said, it’s important you find the right combination for your meats and cheeses. Here are some tips:
- Ham and Cheese– This one’s a no-brainer. Ham and cheese go together like spaghetti and meatballs. It’s perfect in sandwiches, grilled cheese, and omelets.
- Turkey and Colby– A Thanksgiving favorite, turkey and colby are a great combination, especially with dark meat.
- Chorizo Sausage and Cheddar Cheese– Whether in an omelet or burrito, chorizo and cheddar cheese go great together.
- Beef and the American Cheese Slice– From hamburger macaroni to the good ol’ burger, the American cheese slice compliments beef well.
- Muenster Cheese and Poultry– Our poultry and muenster cheese products are sure to be the perfect pair.
Cheese: Which to Eat Cold and Which to Enjoy Melted
There’s no one way to eat cheese. Hot, cold, shredded, cubed, melted; cheese is versatile. Here’s the best way to eat some of your favorite cheeses:
- Melted– All cheese melts, but not all of them taste great when melted. In fact, many lose their flavor when melted and end up tasting like hot milk instead. Some cheeses that are good melted include muenster, cheddar, and asadero cheese. Many of our imitation cheeses are already melted as well, making them a great option for nachos.
- Cold– Some cheeses can be enjoyed both melted and cold, as is. This includes American cheese slices and colby jack cheeses.
Cheese from Quintero’s Meat Company
So it’s clear: we know our stuff when it comes to cheese. If you’re in the market for quality cheese in the El Paso area, our products can do the trick! Call or visit us today!