Shopping for Poultry in El Paso
Poultry, whether chicken or turkey, is a staple in homes everywhere. At Quintero’s Meat Company, we prepare and sell poultry meats. Our products are USDA approved, delicious, and perfect for any meal.
Poultry Products at Quintero’s Meat Company
Our poultry products include:
- Bone-in/boneless chicken and turkey
- Chicken and turkey breasts
- Leg quarters
- Whole fryers
We prepare our poultry meats with the best techniques in the business. This way, you’ll walk away with tasty, high-quality meat.
Chicken Preparation Tips
Chicken can be broiled, boiled, grilled, baked, and deep fried. Chicken is versatile and can be prepared in different ways for a variety of dishes. You could eat chicken every day of the week and have a completely different meal each time. Chicken is eaten all over the world, including in Asia, Mexico, and the western countries. These preparation tips can help you get the most out of our chicken products:
- When preparing chicken, use temperature as an indicator for when it’s done.
- If you plan on freezing chicken for later, shred it first. By shredding it, it’s easier to defrost it later on.
- If you want to save cooked chicken for leftovers, it usually lasts two to three days.
- Don’t forget the marinade! Marinades, brines, and rubs all make for delicious chicken.
- Get creative! With the countless number of ways you can prepare chicken, why stick to the same thing every time?
Preparing Turkey: Tips and Tricks
Turkey isn’t reserved for just Thanksgiving–it can be enjoyed all year long! Our turkey is delicious and freshly cut. Turkey is often enjoyed baked, oven roasted, and deep fried. Here are some tips:
- When preparing whole fryers, the usual roast time is about 15 minutes per pound.
- Coat the outside of the turkey with salt, pepper, and olive oil for extra flavor.
- If you’re expecting a lot of family and friends on Thanksgiving, cook two smaller turkeys instead of one large turkey for extra meat.
- To check if your turkey is done, use an instant-read thermometer. The temperature at completion should be 165 degrees.
- Turkey meat is also great for sandwiches, wraps, and salads!
Quality Poultry Meat in El Paso
Poultry can be enjoyed in many ways, and our meat at Quintero’s Meat Company makes it even better. Call us today if you’re interested in purchasing some of our freshly cut, high-quality products!